Spectrum Spatial Analyst

Expand all | Collapse all

When the spatial Data is updated the "Failed to Query" comes up in SSA v12.2 and the Template Designers are gone. The set up is there but the required information doesn't show.

• 1.  When the spatial Data is updated the "Failed to Query" comes up in SSA v12.2 and the Template Designers are gone. The set up is there but the required information doesn't show.

Posted 09-20-2018 03:58

For Example

National Park Template will have on the left:

National Park Name:

But the name will be missing from the information.

The only way I have been able to fix is to delete the infotemplate, redo the Designer Template and Save as the former name.

But it is very time consuming, is there an easier way?

• 2.  RE: When the spatial Data is updated the "Failed to Query" comes up in SSA v12.2 and the Template Designers are gone. The set up is there but the required information doesn't show.

Posted 10-11-2018 23:23

Hi Danielle, you could try modifying your spatial layer to Volatile in Spatial Manager before the update; this helps sometimes.?

I have a similar problem, after updating the aspatial tables used in databinds I receive the Failed to Query message too. I found that the link column in the Admin Console databind had disappeared and needed resetting.

Has anyone else encountered this behaviour?