Spectrum Spatial Analyst

Expand all | Collapse all

Southwark Council SSA bug fix requests and feature requests November 2018

• 1.  Southwark Council SSA bug fix requests and feature requests November 2018

Posted 11-08-2018 04:46
      |   view attached

Hello,

I'd be very grateful if someone in the SSA team would review the attached document of SSA bug/issue fix requests and feature requests. Please let me know if any of them have reached the next release of SSA (late November, I believe) and to what extent.

All feature requests have been posted to the Ideas portal. Several of them have come from our users.

Thanks,

Stuart

• 2.  RE: Southwark Council SSA bug fix requests and feature requests November 2018

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 11-09-2018 05:44

Hi Stuart,

I have asked @Mustafa Ismail​ and @Rahul Mahajan​ to respond back to your email. Mus and I will respond today, however, Rahul will respond Monday.

Thanks

Andy

• 3.  RE: Southwark Council SSA bug fix requests and feature requests November 2018

Posted 11-09-2018 05:45
    Many thanks for that, Andy. I know it’s quite an ask, so it’s much appreciated. Regards, Stuart

• 4.  RE: Southwark Council SSA bug fix requests and feature requests November 2018

Posted 11-09-2018 06:05

I've since added a new idea to the Ideas portal: https://ideas.pitneybowes.com/ideas/SSA-I-312

Introduce whole word wrapping to layers names in Map Legend where they go over one line.