MapInfo Pro

Expand all | Collapse all

Calculating dictance along the road start point to the all the brdge points along the road

• 1.  Calculating dictance along the road start point to the all the brdge points along the road

Posted 10-26-2018 00:34

Iam dyring to create a workspece in FME to calculte the shortest parth from a source point to a destination point in this case fron the road start poins to the Bridges along the road network. I was trying to use Network cost calculator transformer with no luck. Can you let me know if there is any other tranfomer to do this task

Iam dyring to create a workspece in FME to calculte the shortest parth from a source point to a destination point in this case fron the road start poins to the Bridges along the road network. I was trying to use Network cost calculator transformer with no luck. Can you let me know if there is any other tranfomer to do this task

• 2.  RE: Calculating dictance along the road start point to the all the brdge points along the road

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 10-26-2018 05:26

Hi Senavi, what tools do you currently have available to you, assuming MapInfo Pro and FME?

• 3.  RE: Calculating dictance along the road start point to the all the brdge points along the road

Posted 10-29-2018 19:17

MapInfo profrssional v17 and FME 18.1?