MapInfo Pro

Expand all | Collapse all

I have a problem with MapInfo (Version 17) that change the line color to another color upon saving the file.

• 1.  I have a problem with MapInfo (Version 17) that change the line color to another color upon saving the file.

Posted 11-01-2018 19:46

I have a problem with MapInfo (Version 17) line color and no one seems to be able to solve the problem. I have a design layer that contains several imported autocad drawings (Imported with Universal translator). I however have only a problem with one drawing in the layer. If I change the line color to magenta or red and save.....Mapinfo excepts it but if I change to another color or change the line thickness and save it e.g. blue it saves it as purple. Sometimes the color changes back to black if I save the .TAB file? The other drawings on the same layer seems to work and I can change color and line thickness except with the one drawing....what would the problem be...it is if something is overwriting the color table for some colors and line thicknesses. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

• 2.  RE: I have a problem with MapInfo (Version 17) that change the line color to another color upon saving the file.

Posted 11-02-2018 05:38

Hi Minette

Would you be able to share the table that is causing you this trouble?

Zip the 4-5 files and attached the file to an answer to this post