Confirm

Expand all | Collapse all

Confirm Valuations Functionality Users

• 1.  Confirm Valuations Functionality Users

Posted 10-20-2019 21:54

Hello everyone

I'd love to get in contact and establish relationships with people with that are using the Valuation functions in Confirm to collaborate together!

At Sunshine Coast, we are currently in the process of implementing Confirm which aims to become our single source of truth for ALL asset information, which means all of our asset accounting information and functions will be performed in Confirm once we go-live. Our financial asset register is currently held in the TechnologyOne asset module.

We have over 320,000 (and rapidly growing!) financially valued and depreciating assets with a replacement cost of around $5 billion, so the valuation functionality of Confirm is of key and significant importance to both us and the Queensland Audit Office.

If your main user of the Valuations functions isn't a member of the Confirm Community, I'd greatly appreciate if you would please forward my contact details on.

I look forward to hearing from fellow valuations users soon!

Email: jenna.dickson@sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au

Phone: (07) 5441 8148

------------------------------
    Jenna Dickson CPA
    Senior Asset Accountant
    Sunshine Coast Council

• 2.  RE: Confirm Valuations Functionality Users

Posted 12-14-2019 20:41
    Edited by James Corletto 12-16-2019 17:33
    We use asset valuations extensively at the City of Salisbury so feel to get in contact and see where we can help.

James Corletto
    Team Leader Strategic Asset Management
    City of Salisbury
    Salisbury