There's more to experience when you log in!
On 15th of the month following the end of every quarter we release our global geocoding data refresh. Here is an extract of the release notes for the October 15th release:
The Q4 2018 data refresh for the Enterprise Geocoding (EGM) and Global Geocoding (GGM) modules is now available.
This release contains:
- New geocoder for Israel with street and address point datasets. Language support is latinized Hebrew.
?- New Interactive geocoding datasets for World Places, Thailand, Israel, Montenegro and Trinidad and Tobago. ?
- New search type World Places for use with Interactive dataset World Places to find places with minimal typing.
- Support for Thai script and new alternate language return fields. Now both Thai script and latinized Thai address information can be returned in match candidates.
- New address points for Turkey.
- Address points in Q3 have increased by at least 10 percent over Q3 for Portugal (113%), Italy (47%), Spain (28%), Malaysia (12%), and Poland (10%).
We would also like to announce the new location for geocoding product documentation on the PB Support Site at <add link to https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/support/products/software/geocoding-support.html.>. Go here first to find user guides, developer guides, database and software release notes for our geocoding products.