Community FAQs

Expand all | Collapse all

Help With Tracking

• 1.  Help With Tracking

Posted 01-23-2020 15:47
    I'm new here, just started shipping with Pitney Bowes tracking via Etsy. Tracking has dropped of an item at a USPS distribution center Texas. I called the post office... they cannot help as it is not USPS tracking info. Can someone tell me what I'd do next? Just need to find out why tracking dropped off for this item and how to resolve it if it happens again in the future. It dropped of on the 16th of January and has yet to be delivered to my customer. Thank you in advance and sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, just signed up a few minutes ago because I couldn't find any other information without an account.

Thank you again, Dawn

------------------------------
    Dawn Davidson
    Knowledge Community Shared Account

• 2.  RE: Help With Tracking

Community Manager
    Posted 01-24-2020 08:27
    Hi Dawn,

I apologize for the confusion here - we are going through a bit of a transition. This site, the Knowledge Communities, is exclusively for Pitney Bowes Software and Data, which is now a part of Syncsort. We are not able to assist with Mailing-related questions, as before it was a different side of the PB "house" - and now it's actually an entirely different company.

I'm sorry if you're having trouble getting a hold of someone - I recommend heading over to the Contact Us page here and calling the number for tracking that's a little lower on the page, or contact support if that line is not able to help you.

I hope your package is able to make it to its intended destination!

Sydney Lawton
    Community Manager