Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

Expand all | Collapse all

The new Li360/ Knowledge Communities

• 1.  The new Li360/ Knowledge Communities

Posted 8 days ago
    I wanted to say thank you and well done to PB for transforming Li360 into the Knowledge Communities.

Threads in the old Li360 were difficult to follow and not always logically structured. I've no doubt it put some people off. Which would have been a shame as this form of networking and collaboration is so powerful.

The new service is a vast improvement. You've listened to feedback and implemented positive change.

Are there plans to bring the Ideas portal under the Knowledge Communities roof?

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Stuart Carter
    Corporate GIS Manager
    Southwark Council
    London

• 2.  RE: The new Li360/ Knowledge Communities

Community Manager
    Posted 6 days ago
    Hi Stuart,

I'm glad you like our new platform! We're putting in a lot of work behind the scenes to make the Knowledge Communities even better, so any feedback you can provide is always appreciated.

As for the Ideas portal - right now it uses the same login system, so it's already in the same ecosystem at least. To bring everything into one place is something we'd like to do, but we have some other pieces that have to fall into place first. Because the platform of the community is so conducive to coming up with product ideas though, it is definitely something we want to do.

Thank you again for checking out the new site - I hope you like all the improvements that are rolling out! :)

Sydney Lawton
    Community Manager