MapInfo Pro Developers User Group

Welcome to the MapInfo Pro Developers community!  We are a group dedicated to the discussion and understanding of MapBasic and .Net MapInfoPro AddIn development. Bring your questions and ideas here. This group includes several members of the Pro development team from around the world.

Please feel free to start a discussion in the discussion tab or join in a conversation.

Product Information Ideas Portal MapInfo Community Downloads

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• What's the story on Python in MapInfo Pro? MapInfo Pro users have long used the MapBasic scripting language to automate tasks, build custom apps, create domain specific customizations of Pro, Integrate Pro with other tools, etc. Examples: Automate ...

1 person likes this.
  • Bill, I did add the EndHandler as you suggested but it still does close the ribbon tab. I put more information to the reply above. Thank you for your help. ------------------------------ Michel Li Programmer GEOSEARCH LLP Austin TX ---------------- ...

• Peter and Bill, Thanks for replying to my questions. I did put a note before and after the run application statement. It said the mbx file is already executed. I think part of my design is not correct. How do I do to make sure it run each time I press ...

Most Active Members (Last 30 Days)