MapInfo Pro Developers User Group

Welcome to the MapInfo Pro Developers community!  We are a group dedicated to the discussion and understanding of MapBasic and .Net MapInfoPro AddIn development. Bring your questions and ideas here. This group includes several members of the Pro development team from around the world.

Please feel free to start a discussion in the discussion tab or join in a conversation.

Product Information Ideas Portal MapInfo Community Downloads

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Jane You don't need to change all the legend texts manually. You only have to change the friendly name of the layers in your map and the legend text will reflect the friendly name. You can rename the friendly names with this command: Set Map Window ...

• Thanks Peter I've managed to alter the layer legend Title with your help above, but I can't work out what I need to do to alter the labels to show as in the image below.  The example layer names are Data_Enquiry and Protected_Species.  After I have made ...

• Thank you very much for your swift reply Peter I shall have a look at this in a moment and let you know how I get on. Thanks again, Jane ------Original Message------ Hi Jane I can give it a try. When I created the example above, ...

Community Blogs

• Introduction In my latest blog post, I wrote about creating a workflow in Enterprise Designer . The workflow allowed me to search for records in multiple tables and return the records that met my condition. In this blog post, we will look at how ...

2 people like this.
  • Often when you create a MapBasic application, you need to process for example all the records in a table. Typically, you would do this via a loop that runs thru all the records of the table. If it is a large table, you want to give the user some kind ...

2 people like this.

Most Active Members (Last 30 Days)