MapInfo Pro

Welcome to the MapInfo Pro community!  Please feel free to start a discussion in the discussion tab or join in a conversation.

Here are some useful links where you can find more information:

MapInfo Pro Product Information MapInfo Pro Ideas Page

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• Question asked by  James Ward In mapinfo pro 11.3 I am looking to use the SQL Select and extract total road lengths. I need to say use a table named 'highway' and then select from the different hierarchy of road (A, B, C, U) and then add up all the ...

• For our UK-based clients, we are confirming our next forum will be June 4th in Stamford Bridge. The registration page is live, however the full agenda is still being finalized. Register now and share this link with your colleagues. If you have questions ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Stuart. In the 64-bit version you can also use the QuickSearch panel in the top R/H corner.  By typing "Find" in I was presented with possible options and there was matches (Selection->Find->Find) under both Table and Map.  Clicking on one of these ...

2 people like this.

Community Blogs

• MapInfo Pro v17.0.2 is more than a minor update. We took advantage of a development cycle initially geared toward adding new language coverage to bring you some really awesome capability that our clients have requested. Specifically: MapInfo ProViewer ...

4 people like this.
  • Shortly, we’ll turn the page on our calendars and 2019 will be upon us. It will mark 50 years of commercial GIS. In 1969, two companies opened their doors and began their journey toward developing some of the most impactful technologies used today. Intergraph ...

6 people like this.
  • This video demonstrates both batch and transactional geocoding processes in MapInfo Pro v16. Pitney Bowes' class-leading geocoding process and data is now available to all Pro users to improve your efficiency and results. In version 17, the interface ...

1 person likes this.

Upcoming Events

Most Active Members (Last 30 Days)