MapInfo Pro

Welcome to the MapInfo Pro community!  Please feel free to start a discussion in the discussion tab or join in a conversation.

Here are some useful links where you can find more information:

MapInfo Pro Product Information MapInfo Pro Ideas Page

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• Sometimes a tool doesn't need to have a lot of features to be useful. In fact, some of the tools I have seen over the years only have one specific feature but they are still very handy. InfoSelHandler is one of those single feature tools. Remi Bizet ...

• Hi, I am looking for a way of previewing my workspaces and tab files without opening them up. Other GIS software packages have the ability to do so. I am not sure, but I thought at some point there was a tool available to do so with MapInfo. Any help ...

• Hello all,   Does Pack Table reset FastEdit & Undo to defaults?   I have a mapbasic script that deletes a row, and packs the table (to prepare for a search). To speed up operations, I do a Set Table <table> FastEdit On Undo Off   But it ...

Community Blogs

• MapInfo Pro v17.0.2 is more than a minor update. We took advantage of a development cycle initially geared toward adding new language coverage to bring you some really awesome capability that our clients have requested. Specifically: MapInfo ProViewer ...

5 people like this.
  • Shortly, we’ll turn the page on our calendars and 2019 will be upon us. It will mark 50 years of commercial GIS. In 1969, two companies opened their doors and began their journey toward developing some of the most impactful technologies used today. Intergraph ...

9 people like this.
  • This video demonstrates both batch and transactional geocoding processes in MapInfo Pro v16. Pitney Bowes' class-leading geocoding process and data is now available to all Pro users to improve your efficiency and results. In version 17, the interface ...

2 people like this.

Upcoming Events

Most Active Members (Last 30 Days)