MapInfo Pro

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• Here are some useful links for MapInfo Pro  Product Information https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/support/products/software/mapinfo-pro-support.html Ideas Portal https://ideas.pitneybowes.com/?project=MIPRO  Welcome to the MapInfo Pro community!  ...

• Hi there, last week on customer site i experienced a really odd behaviour of MiPro when trying to get the column value of a query, and it's really easy to reproduce: - Open a fresh MiPro (today i used 17.02 last week it was 17.01) - Open whatever table ...

• Hi, I may have posted something like this previously but I noticed a previous discussion  Here in regards to Map series printing which reminded me of a recent Idea's posting I've been involved with Here about previous MapShop functionality and why ...

• Profile Picture

GeoMaps base maps

GEOMAPS   In the latest offering from MapInfo Pro (v17.0.2) we have 3 new base maps added to the product. These new base maps are Web services based on Open Street Map, an open source map with global coverage.  You must login to your Pitney Bowes ...

1 person likes this.
  • MapInfo Pro Viewer   MapInfo Pro v 17.0.2 reintroduces the MapInfo ProViewer, but in a new way.  The previous version of the ProViewer was a standalone application with a different user interface.  The new ProViewer ("Viewer") is based on the same ...

Community Blogs

• MapInfo Pro v17.0.2 is more than a minor update. We took advantage of a development cycle initially geared toward adding new language coverage to bring you some really awesome capability that our clients have requested. Specifically: MapInfo ProViewer ...

• This video demonstrates both batch and transactional geocoding processes in MapInfo Pro v16. Pitney Bowes' class-leading geocoding process and data is now available to all Pro users to improve your efficiency and results. In version 17, the interface ...

• This is a good first introduction to MapInfo Pro Advanced, which delivers unsurpassed capabilities for processing and analyzing raster data. 1) MapInfo Pro Advanced is a next generation raster GIS add-on for MapInfo Pro. Here is a short video tutorial ...

1 person likes this.
  • MapInfo Pro was one of the first desktop GIS platform on the scene way back in the 80’s and continues to set the pace for usability and data management. Below you’ll find some select videos and articles to help you become familiar with Pro. Explore Li360 ...

• Often when you create a MapBasic application, you need to process for example all the records in a table. Typically, you would do this via a loop that runs thru all the records of the table. If it is a large table, you want to give the user some kind ...