Spectrum Technology Platform

Welcome to the Spectrum Technology Platform Community.

This is a great place to discuss all things Spectrum. Here are some useful links for Spectrum users:

Spectrum Product Documentation Spectrum Ideas

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Brian, Being a Certified Scrum Master, Retrospective is one of my favorite ceremonies in Scrum where we, as a team, get an opportunity to know what we did well and how can we improve. I really like your idea to use same practices here as well :) ...

• In software development, many teams (including ours) follow an Agile development methodology. A retrospective represents one of the most useful Agile practices. Teams meet periodically, to hold a retrospective meeting. Here, teams evaluate what is working ...

• Attached is a SCV Advanced Topic How To Implement SCV Short  Training Video on how to use Candidate Finder for Left Outer Join or Inner Join Between Search Index and Other Data Source. ------------------------------ Jeremy Peters: GISP, CIMP - Master ...

1 person likes this.

Community Blogs

• By Gaston Hummel and Tom Thomas, March 11, 2019 What are Incorrect Customer Addresses Costing your Business? Poor quality customer data imposes costs and risks on businesses.  Gartner research, Harvard Business Review and Forbes Magazine agree that ...

3 people like this.
  • Around some 16 years ago, when I was pursuing my bachelors, we were taught about Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). The databases being used in universities then were mainly My SQL or Oracle. Those were the days when businesses were concerned ...

6 people like this.
  • Evolution of Data Quality – Getting Smart in the ‘Age of the Customer’ Recently I was thinking back to the date when I joined Pitney Bowes. It’s been more than 9 years now and I think that’s a long time. Facebook at that time was 5 years old, ...

3 people like this.

Most Active Members (Last 30 Days)