Community Announcements and Information

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

This site is in BETA

Thank you for joining us here in the new Knowledge Communities - this site is currently in Beta, which means we want to hear your feedback if something isn't working, and you may see some things change as you use the site.   There are some smaller ...

3 people like this.
  • Greetings Community Members, I am aware of login issues to the Community that some members are experiencing. Currently there are two distinct issues: 1. At around 11:30am ET today, our vendor made a change to some code that caused our sign in process ...

• Greetings Knowledge Community members, I have been made aware of a sporadic bug involving the "Import Your Info" button for LinkedIn. I am working with our team to resolve this issue. Until it is resolved, you may see an error when clicking on this button. ...

• Profile Picture

Community Guidelines

The obvious: Be kind, courteous, and respectful. Inappropriate content will be removed immediately. Repeated offenses may result in you being banned from the community. Join the communities that you're interested in to participate. Post and ...

• Profile Picture

Community FAQs

This post may be modified/updated to reflect new questions as they come up.   What is the Knowledge Communities? The Knowledge Communities is the place to discuss the Pitney Bowes software products that you use to meet your needs. Collaborate ...

Community Blogs

• Greetings Knowledge Community members! I'd like to introduce myself officially to you - I'm Sydney Lawton , the Community Manager here on the Knowledge Communities. I used to be in Software Support taking cases for the Spectrum Technology Platform. ...

• Welcome to the Knowledge Communities! We have a tour video to help you learn your way around the site. Watch the video, and let us know if you have any questions about what you can do to participate in the community.

2 people like this.
  • First, let me thank you for being part of Li360 and welcome you to our new site. The design and performance of the old site was not ideal to say the least, so I am very happy to bring you to a new platform that has been proven with thousands of organizations ...

3 people like this.