Community Announcements and Information

Welcome to the Knowledge Communities Announcements.
Please note, this community is for announcements only. Posts made to this community will be rejected.

Community Guidelines Community FAQs

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• Greetings all, I wanted to share with you some of the updates that have been happening behind the scenes here at the Knowledge Communities. First, I recently launched the FAQ community . This community will cover the basics of the Knowledge Communities ...

1 person likes this.
  • Greetings Knowledge Communities!   It's been a while since my last announcement - I wanted to wait for all the great news to come together so I could tell you all at once.   We have launched several new communities in the last month. We've expanded ...

4 people like this.
  • Greetings community members! I wanted to share with you the progress of the community migration to our new platform and changes made as a result of your feedback. First, as mentioned at launch, not all discussion threads were brought over to the new ...

1 person likes this.

Community Blogs

• Greetings all, I want to thank you for your engagement in the new Knowledge Communities as we've gone through our Beta. Despite a few bugs and hiccups, we can all agree that our new home has more possibilities than ever before. You’ve helped us optimize ...

1 person likes this.
  • Greetings Community members, Many of you have asked for a place to make suggestions and give feedback on the Knowledge Communities itself. We're working on a more official place to put together Community related ideas, but for now, please add comments ...

1 person likes this.
  • Greetings Knowledge Community members! I'd like to introduce myself officially to you - I'm Sydney Lawton , the Community Manager here on the Knowledge Communities. I used to be in Software Support taking cases for the Spectrum Technology Platform. ...

4 people like this.

Most Active Members (Last 30 Days)