Confirm

Expand all | Collapse all

ConfirmConnect Mandatory Attributes

• 1.  ConfirmConnect Mandatory Attributes

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 01-26-2018 06:41

ConfirmConnect®

Mandatory Attributes

Confirm® V18 and ConfirmConnect® V6 has made enhancements to increase crew safety on sites. Within the Confirm Client there is now the ability to set safety assessments as being mandatory when a job is started or resumed by a crew.  This means crews will need to complete a relevant safety assessment within ConfirmConnect® before commencing or resuming specific job types for which the assessment is determined to be mandatory.

?

• 2.  RE: ConfirmConnect Mandatory Attributes

Posted 07-16-2019 04:31
    Can we set similar attributes for the inspection routes? we had an accident recently and are keen to ensure that we record/remind inspectors to do their dynamic risk assessments before starting their surveying activities.

Thanks!​

------------------------------
    Ana Resende
    Gloucestershire County Council
    GLOUCESTER

• 3.  RE: ConfirmConnect Mandatory Attributes

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 07-16-2019 05:46
    Hi Ana,

Yes, Confirm does allow us to make attributes mandatory on Asset Survey.  Attributes are flagged with a "*" and will have a yellow background if set to a default value which must be changed.  There is no mandatory action or parameters that need to be filled/set before starting that survey.  It can be great to have this as an Idea (Confirm Idea Portal) posted on our Portal for consideration.

Ritushree Mishra
    Pitney Bowes Software India Pvt. Lt
    NOIDA

• 4.  RE: ConfirmConnect Mandatory Attributes

Posted 07-16-2019 06:05
    Hi Ritu, thank you for the reply. I should have clarified I meant in the Condition Survey, not Asset survey.

I have added it to the portal ​https://ideas.pitneybowes.com/ideas/CONFIRM-I-1705

Ana Resende
    Gloucestershire County Council
    GLOUCESTER

• 5.  RE: ConfirmConnect Mandatory Attributes

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 07-16-2019 06:54
    Hi Ana,

That's correct, Condition Survey will not have attributes association. I have voted for the Idea as more votes will help this to get included in future developments.

Ritushree Mishra
    Pitney Bowes Software India Pvt. Lt
    NOIDA