Confirm

Expand all | Collapse all

Confirm Connect Create Feature Ad-Hoc Inspection Route not set against the Work Group

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Confirm Connect Create Feature Ad-Hoc Inspection Route not set against the Work Group

Posted 01-30-2019 21:54
    Hi,

I am trying to setup feature creation with Confirm Connect but when a new record is being transferred I receive the following error message.
    The 'Ad-Hoc Inspection Route' has not been set against the Work Group of the Action Officer 'LC'.

Can you please provide instructions on how to set the Ad-Hoc Inspection Route?

------------------------------
    Lee Crosby
    Walgett Shire Council

• 2.  RE: Confirm Connect Create Feature Ad-Hoc Inspection Route not set against the Work Group

Posted 01-31-2019 06:11
    Hi Lee,

You will need to add the ad-hoc route to the condition survey seed numbers for the relevant work group.

I don't seem to be able to upload a screenshot to show you this.

Hope this helps.

Haf

Hafezur Rahman
    Confirm Systems Administrator
    London Borough Of Richmond Upon Thames
    Twickenham

• 3.  RE: Confirm Connect Create Feature Ad-Hoc Inspection Route not set against the Work Group

Posted 01-31-2019 16:46
    Hi Haf,

Thanks for the reply. I'm probably looking in the wrong location but I can't find the condition survey seed numbers.
    Is it possible we are missing something in our setup?

explorer
    Thanks,

Lee Crosby
    Walgett Shire Council

• 4.  RE: Confirm Connect Create Feature Ad-Hoc Inspection Route not set against the Work Group
    Best Answer

Posted 02-01-2019 03:05

Hi Lee,

You are looking in the right places, you might not have access to the Condition Survey Seed Numbers.

Should look like the following.

Condition Survey Seed Number

If you have access to update user/group permissions, you will need to give yourself access to this, otherwise you will need to contact your system admin person to either give you access or update the setting for you.

Condition Survey

Regards

Haf

Hafezur Rahman
    Confirm Systems Administrator
    London Borough Of Richmond Upon Thames
    Twickenham

• 5.  RE: Confirm Connect Create Feature Ad-Hoc Inspection Route not set against the Work Group

Posted 02-03-2019 17:29
    Hi Haf,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I started by enabling permissions
    for the Condition Survey Lookups

Next I created an inspection Route (I tried to add the seed number first but Confirm threw an SQL error about NULL value in the inspection route)

Finally I could add the Ad-Hoc seed numbers

I can now create new asset record in Confirm Connect.

Thank you very much,

Lee Crosby
    Walgett Shire Council

• 6.  RE: Confirm Connect Create Feature Ad-Hoc Inspection Route not set against the Work Group

Posted 08-05-2019 22:36
    Hi Lee,

Greetings!
    I hope you got the resolution of your query.
    Please mark the best answer by selecting "Make Best Answer" in the Reply menu.
    It will help us and other users save their time.

For more information click here.

Regards

Aakash Singh
    Pitney Bowes Software India Pvt. Lt
    NOIDA