Confirm

Expand all | Collapse all

Managing emails in enquiries

• 1.  Managing emails in enquiries

Posted 07-26-2019 06:51
    Hello,

Is there a facility in Confirm OD to be able to manage emails sent to customers? i.e. send bespoke replies through Confirm or even be able to search email content when attached to the enquiry through Document Links?

We currently have a lot of email traffic from businesses, Councillors, other internal departments being sent to individuals (and their replies) which are being manually uploaded to the enquiries. This takes up a lot of officer time having to PDF and upload each email, and furthermore it doesn't allow other people to find things easily without reading through all emails.

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
    Ana Resende
    Gloucestershire County Council
    GLOUCESTER

• 2.  RE: Managing emails in enquiries

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 07-29-2019 05:12
    Hi Ana,

Search mechanisms in attachments (be it an Enquiry or Job) can be a great tool to Confirm which can fasten the retrieval and information lookup. This isn't available in Confirm yet and can be very logical to have this as an Idea.

I also figured out that Outlook and Gmail do provide a search that even spans across content present in attachments along with subject and text. It can be a good idea to have all those attachments emailed to a single inbox (that is shared amongst multiple people) to have this search work just a temporary workaround.

There might also be a product that can work in conjunction with Confirm to achieve this. I can help you connect to the services team to know the feasibility.

Ritushree Mishra
    Pitney Bowes Software India Pvt. Lt
    NOIDA

• 3.  RE: Managing emails in enquiries

Posted 08-02-2019 08:18
    Hi Ritu,

If I understand your reply correctly, you are saying that it may be possible to do my original query but with the addition of other software? If that's the case, could you please get me in touch with the relevant person so I can explore the feasibility and costs of this?

Many thanks!

Ana Resende
    Gloucestershire County Council
    GLOUCESTER

• 4.  RE: Managing emails in enquiries

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 08-07-2019 00:40
    Hi Ana,

Sure,  I have redirected this to Pitney Bowes Services for evaluation and you should expect a call soon.

Ritushree Mishra
    Pitney Bowes Software India Pvt. Lt
    NOIDA