Confirm

More what's new in Confirm Training on Demand

• 1.  More what's new in Confirm Training on Demand

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 18 days ago
      |   view attached

Thanks to my amazing colleagues I am able to announce another new course in Confirm Training on demand:  Street Works

Bearing in mind the imminent arrival of Street Works Manager – we've restricted new content for street works to initiation and inspection.

But there's still lots of useful stuff. For initiation we have a section on the wizards:

• New Planned and Immediate works wizards covered in a video
    • All the other 'New' wizards (except New Event) covered in text sections

For inspection we've got videos on the following:

• Annual Program – no more scrabbling around at the start of each year trying to remember how this is done!
    • Inspection sampling, and manually programming inspections
    • Carrying out programmed, adhoc, and s81 defective apparatus inspections on ConfirmConnect

So thank you Ellen Jones for your work on these videos and David Grinhaff for the work you put in on the reporting videos. While I'm about it – I should also mention Daniel Vokes who scripted and recorded the videos on Bridges and Structures.

So you see, Confirm Training on Demand offers you the opportunity to be instructed by the experts, whenever and wherever you need the information

Email confirmtraining@pb.com for more information on Confirm Training on Demand

------------------------------
    Wendy Damon
    Principal Consultant
    Professional Services Group – Confirm
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)