Confirm

Expand all | Collapse all

Free Training!

• 1.  Free Training!

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 03-26-2019 04:36
    Bag yourself a free online-learning course, covering entering enquiries in ConfirmWeb, at our Confirm Training on Demand demo site:

http://training.ondemand.confirm.co.uk/do?action=addDemoProduct&productId=1

After accessing the site for the first time, you will have 10 days before the temporary access expires.

The full Confirm Training on Demand provides hours of similar content, covering everything from Site and Asset Register through to Payment processing. We've got ConfirmConnect, and ConfirmWorkzone covered too. Get in touch with us to find out how subscribing to Confirm Training on Demand can put training in your hands, making it available to users when and where they need it.

Email: confirmtraining@pb.com

------------------------------
    Wendy Damon
    Principal Consultant
    Professional Services Group – Confirm

• 2.  RE: Free Training!

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 04-02-2019 02:39
    I see a lot of you have logged in to our Confirm Training on Demand demo site - I hope you liked what you saw! (don't worry, your login is completely anonymous. I don't know who has logged in).

Those of you who haven't taken a look, the URL is in the initial post above. When you log in, scroll down in the demo site for your free training on entering Enquiries on ConfirmWeb.

If you'd like to discuss how Confirm Training on Demand can meet your training needs, please contact us at confirmtraining@pb.com, or come and see me at the Confirm Forums being held in Edinburgh (30th April), and Birmingham (2nd May).

Wendy Damon
    Principal Consultant
    Professional Services Group – Confirm