Confirm

Confirm is underpinning Smart Cities

• 1.  Confirm is underpinning Smart Cities

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 07-01-2019 12:01
    I had the recent opportunity to meet with many of our clients across the UK at the Confirm Forums in Birmingham and Edinburgh. What was great at these events was the participation from our clients and partners articulating and demonstrating their use of the technology, sharing best practice and collaborating and learning from one another. Truly a tremendous series of events and ones we will look to replicate.

With this in mind... I was working with Mr Gareth Barwell - Head of Place Management at Edinburgh City Council. Gareth spoke at the Confirm Forum event in Edinburgh, and the following day participated in a global webinar hosted by Government Technology and The Center for Digital Government. This webinar, "Building Smarter Cities with Intelligent Infrastructure Management", was sponsored by Pitney Bowes. The aim was to hear from a key thought leader on how IIM is being used to act as a foundation driver for change in building Smart Cities.

So... why is this important for you and why do I bring this up now? The Confirm Community is unique in its sharing of best practice. Learning from one another and expanding on the successes from one Government or organizationy to another... has been foundational, whether in the UK, Australia or across other parts of the globe.

I hope you take the time to hear from Gareth and Edinburgh City Council... and join in on the conversation around how your organization might be using Confirm to build Smart Cities.

https://www.govtech.com/webinars/Building-Smarter-Cities-with-Intelligent-Infrastructure-Management-112917.html

------------------------------
    Matt Tredinnick
    Global Director - Product Marketing
    Pitney Bowes Inc
    Stamford CT
    ------------------------------