On 15th of the month following the end of every quarter we release our global geocoding data refresh. Here is an extract of the release notes for the October 15th release:
The Q4 2018 data refresh for the Enterprise Geocoding (EGM) and Global Geocoding (GGM) modules is now available.
This release contains:
- New geocoder for Israel with street and address point datasets. Language support is latinized Hebrew.
?- New Interactive geocoding datasets for World Places, Thailand, Israel, Montenegro and Trinidad and Tobago. ?
- New search type World Places for use with Interactive dataset World Places to find places with minimal typing.
- Support for Thai script and new alternate language return fields. Now both Thai script and latinized Thai address information can be returned in match candidates.
- New address points for Turkey.
- Address points in Q3 have increased by at least 10 percent over Q3 for Portugal (113%), Italy (47%), Spain (28%), Malaysia (12%), and Poland (10%).
We would also like to announce the new location for geocoding product documentation on the PB Support Site at <add link to https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/support/products/software/geocoding-support.html.>. Go here first to find user guides, developer guides, database and software release notes for our geocoding products.