MapInfo Pro

Expand all | Collapse all

MapInfo Pro and MapBasic 17.0.3 have been released!

• 1.  MapInfo Pro and MapBasic 17.0.3 have been released!

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 06-10-2019 12:06
    Edited by Shweta Shukla 06-11-2019 10:11
    Hi all,

MapInfo Pro and MapBasic 17.0.3 have been released and you can download them from our web site.

MapInfo Pro link:
    http://www.pbinsight.com/support/product-downloads/item/mapInfo-pro-v17.0.3-evaluation-version

MapBasic link:
    http://www.pbinsight.com/support/product-downloads/item/mapbasic-v17.0.3-download

If you are using server based licenses, you can download latest License Server Utility from here:
    http://www.pbinsight.com/support/product-downloads/item/mapinfo-license-server-utility-v5.1

This release includes multiple enhancements:

We're giving community members a little advanced access to MapInfo Pro v17.0.3.  Look for your license keys, etc., via email in the next few days but since Pro has a free trial version you can install now and start benefiting from the extensive new features and bug fixes in this release.

If you already using versions 17.0, 17.0.1 or 17.0.2, you can upgrade them to 17.0.3.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Regards,
    Andrei

------------------------------
    Andrei Veselov
    PITNEY BOWES SOFTWARE, INC
    Troy NY

• 2.  RE: MapInfo Pro and MapBasic 17.0.3 have been released!

Posted 06-11-2019 13:29
    Is there a problem with the Digital River​ server?
    I'm not getting any joy with any browser in downloading this...
    :-(

John Ievers
    CDR Group
    Hope Valley, United Kingdom

• 3.  RE: MapInfo Pro and MapBasic 17.0.3 have been released!

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 06-11-2019 13:41
    John,

Just tried and had no problem downloading it from the Digital River. Took less than 5 minutes, using Microsoft Edge browser.

Will check with our Digital River contact in case there is something wrong.

Regards,
    Andrei

Andrei Veselov
    Troy NY

• 4.  RE: MapInfo Pro and MapBasic 17.0.3 have been released!

Posted 06-12-2019 13:52
    Thanks Andrei

Needed some patience!​
    Our firewall took longer to scan it before letting me download the 2.1GB file.
    7 minutes to scan and 5 minutes to download (there's an exe file in that zip file).

Cheers

John Ievers
    CDR Group
    Hope Valley, United Kingdom

• 5.  RE: MapInfo Pro and MapBasic 17.0.3 have been released!

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 06-11-2019 14:30
    Hi John: I'm the Digital River/eStore Program Manager. Andrei let me know you were having trouble. I checked the settings for all locales and all are displaying the correct global install file and I just test downloaded myself from two different IP addresses with no issue. A little extra clarification would be helpful. Is the product added to the cart when you click on the link? Are you able to checkout and get to the Thank You/Order Confirmation page with the Download button? Are you getting a File Not Found or Reflection Page error when you click on the Download button? That would help me troubleshoot. In the meantime I have several alternatives for you to get your product upgrade. 1) I can email an alternative link. 2) I can process a transaction myself through the estore and "gift" the product over to you through me. 3) You can go to www.findmyorder.com, enter in your order number and estore password and attempt again. Let me know how I can help you resolve this.  TT

Tom Turci
    Maitland FL