MapInfo Pro

Expand all | Collapse all

MapInfo x64 Integrated With Delphi

• 1.  MapInfo x64 Integrated With Delphi

Posted 12 days ago
    Edited by Alexander Novikov 12 days ago
    Hello, everybody.
    I have an application in delphi that uses Mapinfo x32 that works perfectly. Try to move on MapInfox64 start the MapInfo object.Application.x64 remap the hwnd form and try to open the set 'Set Next Document Parent hwnd Style 1' -> 'Run Application MyWorkSpace.Wor ' and in summary the app hangs and collapses the link between Delphi and Mapinfo. If open tables on one the works well. Please tell me how to cause the working set to the integrated map With Delphi.  I found no examples in MapBasic.

------------------------------
    Alexander Novikov
    Knowledge Community Shared Account

• 2.  RE: MapInfo x64 Integrated With Delphi

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 11 days ago
    Hi Alexander,

The Set Next Document Parent HWND MapBasic statement is no longer supported for re-parenting in MapInfo Pro 64-bit.

It has to be done differently.

Please take a look into the sample: SAMPLES\RIBBONINTERFACE\DotNet\UnattachedWindow Sample

For new integrated mapping approach look into the following samples:
    SAMPLES\DOTNET\IntegratedMappingWinForms
    SAMPLES\DOTNET\IntegratedMappingWpf

Regards,
    Andrei

Andrei Veselov
    PITNEY BOWES SOFTWARE, INC
    Troy NY

• 3.  RE: MapInfo x64 Integrated With Delphi

Posted 11 days ago
    Well, I Run SAMPLE UnattachedWindow.mb in MapInfo its work. But in delphi i have problem
    "The mode is not set or is not set correctly. Unhandled exception (ArgumentNullException): value cannot be undefined" in line 46 mapinfoApplication = SYSTEMINFO. In Delphi Calling command "OleMapInfo. do ('Run Application ".\Samples\RIBBONINTERFACE\DotNet\UnattachedWindow\bin\Debug\UnattachedWindow.mbx" ") . OleMapInfo: Variant var. Please tell me how to get this object.

Alexander Novikov

• 4.  RE: MapInfo x64 Integrated With Delphi

Pitney Bowes
    Posted 7 days ago

Hello Alexander,

UnattachedWindow.mbx is an MapInfo Pro addin sample for re-parenting a document window into an addin control. This sample will not run in an integrated mapping application using Do, method.

For trying out this sample, you would have to run it in MapInfo Pro 64 bit version.

Thanks

Anshul

Anshul Goel
    Shelton CT