Your decisions are only as good as the data being used to make them.
When it comes to optimizing your branch networks, accurate financial industry specific data you better understand customer segments, improve how you manage risk and ultimately make smarter choices.
In our webinar you will learn how banks are utilizing boundary, demographic, and geodemographic datasets to fuel their decision making and drive new opportunities for their branches.
You will learn how to:
Jim BurnickManaging Director, Financial Services SolutionsPitney Bowes Sue DisyPrincipal Presales ConsultantPitney Bowes
- Utilize pre-defined geography such as postcodes or census tracts to define territories and catchments, enabling you to analyse locations and deliver other attributes for analysis.
- Identify the customers who live within a branch catchment, allowing you to understand the impact local characteristics have on a branch performance and the location into which a company may choose to expand.
- Identify the customers who visit a branch, giving insight into local trends and customer preferences.
- Understand the local business context and competition to uncover the impact on branch performance and the location a company may choose to open.
- Uncover current estimates and five-year projections of branch-based demand for twenty consumer and small business banking products.