Li360

Carousel-Backgrounds_Community_2.jpg

Li360 is now part of The Pitney Bowes Knowledge Communities.

Enjoy the same great content and connections in a better designed application.

Learn More Here
_Carousel-Backgrounds_Tour_2.jpg

New here? Take the tour.

Watch our quick video tour of everything our new community has to offer. Learn how to join the discussion and be part of our community.

View the Video

18-SWS-06240-Customer-Community-Carousel-Backgrounds_Annoucements_2.jpg

What do you think of our new home?

We want to hear your feedback.

Leave a comment here
Forrester2018

Forrester names Pitney Bowes as a Location Intelligence platform leader.

(We're pretty proud of it)

Read more here

Spectrum Spatial Analyst

Tell us how you implement your maps.

EDIT LINK HERE

MapInfo Pro

Discuss best practices for our mapping software.

EDIT LINK HERE

Confirm

How do you manage your assets?

EDIT LINK HERE

Announcements

Stay in the know with the latest information

EDIT LINK HERE

Join a Discussion

Find the right community to ask a question, find inspiration, or help others with your experience.

Join a Discussion

Latest Posts

• Hi Eric, I can write the spatial data now. I found the mistake that I made while reading the input file.  I am able to get the  Points which are not falling the polygon using Point in polygon now and write the Failed records into spatial data. It's ...

1 person likes this.
  • Posted in: Confirm

​Hi Kylie Hope you are doing great! In System Administration > All System Settings > General System Settings we have the option to set the working day start and time zone. Once you open the General System Setting Screen, you can press F1 key , to get ...

• Posted in: MapInfo Pro

Great suggestion Peter, new idea added and posted in  https://ideas.pitneybowes.com/ideas/MIPRO-I-1291 ------------------------------ Joel Cranston Lockyer Valley Regional Council ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Greatest Posts

• Hi Eric, I can write the spatial data now. I found the mistake that I made while reading the input file.  I am able to get the  Points which are not falling the polygon using Point in polygon now and write the Failed records into spatial data. It's ...

1 person likes this.
  • Posted in: Confirm

​Hi Kylie Hope you are doing great! In System Administration > All System Settings > General System Settings we have the option to set the working day start and time zone. Once you open the General System Setting Screen, you can press F1 key , to get ...

Great suggestion Peter, new idea added and posted in  https://ideas.pitneybowes.com/ideas/MIPRO-I-1291 ------------------------------ Joel Cranston Lockyer Valley Regional Council ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Unanswered Posts

This time we spend some time on the power of MapInfo Pro spatial SQL support. We start in the basic end by extracting coordinates and measuring objects. But extend these into spatial joins and using MapBasic functions to calculate size of objects overlapping, ...

In this webinar we looked at how to include SmartTexts in your layout to add dynamic text in combination with the already supported static texts. We looked at the two way of creating SmartTexts: using an alias and using a MapBasic expression. The alias ...

Thanks to all who attended the webinar this week.   Here is the link to the recording of the webinar:  click here The webinar slides are attached to this post. Here are the questions asked by attendees with answers: Can users write ...

2 people like this.

Start Your Own Discussion

Upcoming Events

backgroound03.jpg

Need Help?

We have a helpful video tour which explains how the community works.

Play Video Tour
background02.jpg

Announcements

Looking for the latest information on what's going on in the community?

Learn More
background04.jpg

What is the Knowledge Fabric?

Pitney Bowes Data is more than just a point or an address. Learn more about the Knowledge Fabric in this video.

Learn More