Li360

Carousel-Backgrounds_Community_2.jpg

Li360 is now part of The Pitney Bowes Knowledge Communities.

Enjoy the same great content and connections in a better designed application.

Learn More Here
_Carousel-Backgrounds_Tour_2.jpg

New here? Take the tour.

Watch our quick video tour of everything our new community has to offer. Learn how to join the discussion and be part of our community.

View the Video

18-SWS-06240-Customer-Community-Carousel-Backgrounds_Annoucements_2.jpg

What do you think of our new home?

We want to hear your feedback.

Leave a comment here
Forrester2018

Forrester names Pitney Bowes as a Location Intelligence platform leader.

(We're pretty proud of it)

Read more here

Spectrum Spatial Analyst

Tell us how you implement your maps.

EDIT LINK HERE

MapInfo Pro

Discuss best practices for our mapping software.

EDIT LINK HERE

Confirm

How do you manage your assets?

EDIT LINK HERE

Announcements

Stay in the know with the latest information

EDIT LINK HERE

Join a Discussion

Find the right community to ask a question, find inspiration, or help others with your experience.

Join a Discussion

Latest Posts

• Posted in: MapInfo Pro

Hello Georges,  I am assuming you are using the latest version of MapInfo Pro 17.0.2. This could be because of 2 or 3 versions of MIPRO installed. I tried it and the tool works for me.  A quick workaround you can try is: 1. Clean the registry -  Delete ...

Hi Nick, In addition to the last email where you were able to duplicate the issue, I am attaching 2 other screen shots. This one is when I start MapInfo Viewer when I have been logged out.. And this one is when I am in MapInfo Viewer ...

Hi, The error occurs when either when running MapInfo Viewer when the logon screen pops up or when attempting to switch user it pops up with the logon window. If either yes or no is clicked it proceeds back to the logon page which works successfully. ...

Greatest Posts

Hello Georges,  I am assuming you are using the latest version of MapInfo Pro 17.0.2. This could be because of 2 or 3 versions of MIPRO installed. I tried it and the tool works for me.  A quick workaround you can try is: 1. Clean the registry -  Delete ...

Hi Nick, In addition to the last email where you were able to duplicate the issue, I am attaching 2 other screen shots. This one is when I start MapInfo Viewer when I have been logged out.. And this one is when I am in MapInfo Viewer ...

Hi, The error occurs when either when running MapInfo Viewer when the logon screen pops up or when attempting to switch user it pops up with the logon window. If either yes or no is clicked it proceeds back to the logon page which works successfully. ...

Unanswered Posts

• Posted in: Confirm

Confirm®   Risk Based Approach  Birmingham – 6 th   March 2019 Pitney Bowes Confirm® is hosting a one day session on the "Risk Based Approach".   As proposed on the Ideas Portal,  we would like to gather a cross section of customers to join ...

• Hi, I have a problem with layer visibility when opening a MWS workspace via the Run Application command. Even if all layers are set as invisible via the tag <Visibility visible="false"/>, all layers are initially visible and then set to invisible. I ...

• Posted in: Telecommunications

I came across this article covering 12 different sources of land use and land cover datasets.  I thought this might be of interest to this group even though the resolution of many of these sources are at the high end, more than 200 meters. " The land ...

Start Your Own Discussion

Upcoming Events

backgroound03.jpg

Need Help?

We have a helpful video tour which explains how the community works.

Play Video Tour
background02.jpg

Announcements

Looking for the latest information on what's going on in the community?

Learn More
background04.jpg

What is the Knowledge Fabric?

Pitney Bowes Data is more than just a point or an address. Learn more about the Knowledge Fabric in this video.

Learn More