Li360

Carousel-Backgrounds_Community_2.jpg

Li360 is now part of The Pitney Bowes Knowledge Communities.

Enjoy the same great content and connections in a better designed application.

Learn More Here
_Carousel-Backgrounds_Tour_2.jpg

New here? Take the tour.

Watch our quick video tour of everything our new community has to offer. Learn how to join the discussion and be part of our community.

View the Video

18-SWS-06240-Customer-Community-Carousel-Backgrounds_Annoucements_2.jpg

What do you think of our new home?

We want to hear your feedback.

Leave a comment here
Forrester2018

Forrester names Pitney Bowes as a Location Intelligence platform leader.

(We're pretty proud of it)

Read more here

Spectrum Spatial Analyst

Tell us how you implement your maps.

EDIT LINK HERE

MapInfo Pro

Discuss best practices for our mapping software.

EDIT LINK HERE

Confirm

How do you manage your assets?

EDIT LINK HERE

Announcements

Stay in the know with the latest information

EDIT LINK HERE

Join a Discussion

Find the right community to ask a question, find inspiration, or help others with your experience.

Join a Discussion

Latest Posts

• Posted in: Confirm

Hi Everyone, We were hoping to release a new version for testing today in line with Himanshu's earlier message, but it looks like DfT are planning to introduce yet another breaking change to the API on Thursday next week so there is little point in us ...

Hi John, I have the following response to your query from the Hounslow Authority: "Option A is preferable. As you already mentioned, changing the Confirm reference will cause confusion and can result in legal issues with third party claims. For ...

Hi Lesley, Regarding allowed characters I don't think we were really consulted about this, just told that was how it was going to be.  I imagine they wanted to remove the / because this would confuse URLs. Regarding Streets and Organisations we are ...

Greatest Posts

Hi Everyone, We were hoping to release a new version for testing today in line with Himanshu's earlier message, but it looks like DfT are planning to introduce yet another breaking change to the API on Thursday next week so there is little point in us ...

Hi John, I have the following response to your query from the Hounslow Authority: "Option A is preferable. As you already mentioned, changing the Confirm reference will cause confusion and can result in legal issues with third party claims. For ...

Hi Lesley, Regarding allowed characters I don't think we were really consulted about this, just told that was how it was going to be.  I imagine they wanted to remove the / because this would confuse URLs. Regarding Streets and Organisations we are ...

Unanswered Posts

• Posted in: MapInfo Pro

​Hi everybody, I just joined to this forum. Here is my first question. I have vectorial layer with line work, representing roads. is there a tool in MapInfo that can identify lines that are self intersecting themselves? I am after identifying ...

Hi All, I am currently looking at building some user activity reporting, and was wondering if anyone else have developed up any user reports and what type. I can work out activity via the Entity History, but from general login stats I am having a few ...

• Greetings everyone, Time for your monthly update on the Knowledge Communities! First up, you may have noticed the beautiful update to our Home page . We're working hard to make the site engaging, intuitive, and accessible to everyone. In that same ...

Start Your Own Discussion

Upcoming Events

backgroound03.jpg

Need Help?

We have a helpful video tour which explains how the community works.

Play Video Tour
background02.jpg

Announcements

Looking for the latest information on what's going on in the community?

Learn More
background04.jpg

What is the Knowledge Fabric?

Pitney Bowes Data is more than just a point or an address. Learn more about the Knowledge Fabric in this video.

Learn More