Li360

Carousel-Backgrounds_Community_2.jpg

Li360 is now part of The Pitney Bowes Knowledge Communities.

Enjoy the same great content and connections in a better designed application.

Learn More Here
_Carousel-Backgrounds_Tour_2.jpg

New here? Take the tour.

Watch our quick video tour of everything our new community has to offer. Learn how to join the discussion and be part of our community.

View the Video

18-SWS-06240-Customer-Community-Carousel-Backgrounds_Annoucements_2.jpg

What do you think of our new home?

We want to hear your feedback.

Leave a comment here
Forrester2018

Forrester names Pitney Bowes as a Location Intelligence platform leader.

(We're pretty proud of it)

Read more here

Spectrum Spatial Analyst

Tell us how you implement your maps.

EDIT LINK HERE

MapInfo Pro

Discuss best practices for our mapping software.

EDIT LINK HERE

Confirm

How do you manage your assets?

EDIT LINK HERE

Announcements

Stay in the know with the latest information

EDIT LINK HERE

Join a Discussion

Find the right community to ask a question, find inspiration, or help others with your experience.

Join a Discussion

Latest Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: A Glossary of Data Terms

Posted in: Data Sandbox

Colleen, I think the GPS data was operational data in that it was collected for internal operational purposes, but it certainly isn't generated within "business systems".    That's a good change.  I'm wondering if it can be made easier to read-- what ...

• Thanks Neha for the detailed post. Just to add, following would be the curl request to generate/refresh OAuth Access token - curl -X POST https://api.pitneybowes.com/oauth/token -H "Authorization: Basic {base64Value}" -H "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" ...

• Hello, I would like to know how to save client-side imported layers in a project SSA (because I import a layer from my computer (with the button "Local files (csv, xls, geojson, kml)"), I save my project and I refresh my project. The imported layer is ...

Greatest Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: A Glossary of Data Terms

Posted in: Data Sandbox

Colleen, I think the GPS data was operational data in that it was collected for internal operational purposes, but it certainly isn't generated within "business systems".    That's a good change.  I'm wondering if it can be made easier to read-- what ...

• Thanks Neha for the detailed post. Just to add, following would be the curl request to generate/refresh OAuth Access token - curl -X POST https://api.pitneybowes.com/oauth/token -H "Authorization: Basic {base64Value}" -H "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" ...

• Hello, I would like to know how to save client-side imported layers in a project SSA (because I import a layer from my computer (with the button "Local files (csv, xls, geojson, kml)"), I save my project and I refresh my project. The imported layer is ...

Unanswered Posts

• We at Pitney Bowes have designed the pricing plans to suit all kind of usage requirements. From Free Trials to Enterprise plans, there is something for everyone. The core currency of our pricing plans is Credits. Credits can be used to use any APIs, which ...

• Greetings Knowledge Communities!   It's been a while since my last announcement - I wanted to wait for all the great news to come together so I could tell you all at once.   We have launched several new communities in the last month. We've expanded ...

2 people like this.

Start Your Own Discussion

Upcoming Events

backgroound03.jpg

Need Help?

We have a helpful video tour which explains how the community works.

Play Video Tour
background02.jpg

Announcements

Looking for the latest information on what's going on in the community?

Learn More
background04.jpg

What is the Knowledge Fabric?

Pitney Bowes Data is more than just a point or an address. Learn more about the Knowledge Fabric in this video.

Learn More