Li360

Carousel-Backgrounds_Community_2.jpg

Li360 is now part of The Pitney Bowes Knowledge Communities.

Enjoy the same great content and connections in a better designed application.

Learn More Here
_Carousel-Backgrounds_Tour_2.jpg

New here? Take the tour.

Watch our quick video tour of everything our new community has to offer. Learn how to join the discussion and be part of our community.

View the Video

18-SWS-06240-Customer-Community-Carousel-Backgrounds_Annoucements_2.jpg

What do you think of our new home?

We want to hear your feedback.

Leave a comment here
Forrester2018

Forrester names Pitney Bowes as a Location Intelligence platform leader.

(We're pretty proud of it)

Read more here

Spectrum Spatial Analyst

Tell us how you implement your maps.

EDIT LINK HERE

MapInfo Pro

Discuss best practices for our mapping software.

EDIT LINK HERE

Confirm

How do you manage your assets?

EDIT LINK HERE

Announcements

Stay in the know with the latest information

EDIT LINK HERE

Join a Discussion

Find the right community to ask a question, find inspiration, or help others with your experience.

Join a Discussion

Latest Posts

• Profile Picture

Where to put new Fiber?

Posted in: Data Sandbox

You can use Fiber routes, Fiber Lit Buildings and Building boundaries  to see where to put new fiber relative to existing fiber lit buildings and compared to other providers.  In the image below the red pins are the near net fiber buildings that need ...

1 person likes this.
  • Posted in: Data Sandbox

Thanks Cecily and James. I am trying to assess the relative POI dataset maturity for ~150 countries. Comparisons to the real-world population of POIs would be ideal but this information is not readily available. For each dataset, I have looked at total ...

• Posted in: MapInfo Pro

Question asked by  James Ward In mapinfo pro 11.3 I am looking to use the SQL Select and extract total road lengths. I need to say use a table named 'highway' and then select from the different hierarchy of road (A, B, C, U) and then add up all the ...

Greatest Posts

• Profile Picture

Where to put new Fiber?

You can use Fiber routes, Fiber Lit Buildings and Building boundaries  to see where to put new fiber relative to existing fiber lit buildings and compared to other providers.  In the image below the red pins are the near net fiber buildings that need ...

1 person likes this.
  • Posted in: Data Sandbox

Thanks Cecily and James. I am trying to assess the relative POI dataset maturity for ~150 countries. Comparisons to the real-world population of POIs would be ideal but this information is not readily available. For each dataset, I have looked at total ...

Question asked by  James Ward In mapinfo pro 11.3 I am looking to use the SQL Select and extract total road lengths. I need to say use a table named 'highway' and then select from the different hierarchy of road (A, B, C, U) and then add up all the ...

Unanswered Posts

• Profile Picture

Where to put new Fiber?

1 person likes this.

• Locate APIs use OAuth 2.0 protocol to authenticate and authorize the API request using an OAuth token. Follow the below steps to generate token and access Locate APIs. Step 1) Getting API Key and Secret Register or Log-in to your PB Developer's ...

Start Your Own Discussion

Upcoming Events

backgroound03.jpg

Need Help?

We have a helpful video tour which explains how the community works.

Play Video Tour
background02.jpg

Announcements

Looking for the latest information on what's going on in the community?

Learn More
background04.jpg

What is the Knowledge Fabric?

Pitney Bowes Data is more than just a point or an address. Learn more about the Knowledge Fabric in this video.

Learn More