Li360

Carousel-Backgrounds_Community_2.jpg

Li360 is now part of The Pitney Bowes Knowledge Communities.

Enjoy the same great content and connections in a better designed application.

Learn More Here
Carousel-Backgrounds_Beta.jpg

Pardon our dust!

The community is currently in BETA. Read more information here, and let us know if you see anything that isn't working.

More Information

_Carousel-Backgrounds_Tour_2.jpg

New here? Take the tour.

Watch our quick video tour of everything our new community has to offer. Learn how to join the discussion and be part of our community.

View the Video

Spectrum Spatial Analyst

Tell us how you implement your maps.

EDIT LINK HERE

MapInfo Pro

Discuss best practices for our mapping software.

EDIT LINK HERE

Confirm

How do you manage your assets?

EDIT LINK HERE

Announcements

Stay in the know with the latest information

EDIT LINK HERE

Join a Discussion

Find the right community to ask a question, find inspiration, or help others with your experience.

Join a Discussion

Latest Posts

• Posted in: MapInfo Pro

Hi there, last week on customer site i experienced a really odd behaviour of MiPro when trying to get the column value of a query, and it's really easy to reproduce: - Open a fresh MiPro (today i used 17.02 last week it was 17.01) - Open whatever table ...

• Hello Peter, thank you anyway for your detailed Explanation. It's allways good to know some Background especially when one is thinking about diving into the new raster api and wants to understand behaviour & object model. I'm Looking forward to having ...

Hi, I may have posted something like this previously but I noticed a previous discussion  Here in regards to Map series printing which reminded me of a recent Idea's posting I've been involved with Here about previous MapShop functionality and why ...

Greatest Posts

Hi there, last week on customer site i experienced a really odd behaviour of MiPro when trying to get the column value of a query, and it's really easy to reproduce: - Open a fresh MiPro (today i used 17.02 last week it was 17.01) - Open whatever table ...

• Hello Peter, thank you anyway for your detailed Explanation. It's allways good to know some Background especially when one is thinking about diving into the new raster api and wants to understand behaviour & object model. I'm Looking forward to having ...

Hi, I may have posted something like this previously but I noticed a previous discussion  Here in regards to Map series printing which reminded me of a recent Idea's posting I've been involved with Here about previous MapShop functionality and why ...

Unanswered Posts

• Profile Picture

GeoMaps base maps

Posted in: MapInfo Pro

GEOMAPS   In the latest offering from MapInfo Pro (v17.0.2) we have 3 new base maps added to the product. These new base maps are Web services based on Open Street Map, an open source map with global coverage.  You must login to your Pitney Bowes ...

1 person likes this.

Start Your Own Discussion

Upcoming Events

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

backgroound03.jpg

Need Help?

We have a helpful video tour which explains how the community works.

Play Video Tour
background02.jpg

Announcements

Looking for the latest information on what's going on in the community?

Learn More
background04.jpg

What is the Knowledge Fabric?

Pitney Bowes Data is more than just a point or an address. Learn more about the Knowledge Fabric in this video.

Learn More