Li360

Carousel-Backgrounds_Community_2.jpg

Li360 is now part of The Pitney Bowes Knowledge Communities.

Enjoy the same great content and connections in a better designed application.

Learn More Here
_Carousel-Backgrounds_Tour_2.jpg

New here? Take the tour.

Watch our quick video tour of everything our new community has to offer. Learn how to join the discussion and be part of our community.

View the Video

18-SWS-06240-Customer-Community-Carousel-Backgrounds_Annoucements_2.jpg

What do you think of our new home?

We want to hear your feedback.

Leave a comment here
Forrester2018

Forrester names Pitney Bowes as a Location Intelligence platform leader.

(We're pretty proud of it)

Read more here

Spectrum Spatial Analyst

Tell us how you implement your maps.

EDIT LINK HERE

MapInfo Pro

Discuss best practices for our mapping software.

EDIT LINK HERE

Confirm

How do you manage your assets?

EDIT LINK HERE

Announcements

Stay in the know with the latest information

EDIT LINK HERE

Join a Discussion

Find the right community to ask a question, find inspiration, or help others with your experience.

Join a Discussion

Latest Posts

• Watch this #Video to get familiar with the features of SAP DQ Connector. Please reach out to me for any questions. ​ ------------------------------ Himanshu Verma CIM - Technical Product Manager Noida, India ------------------------------

• Posted in: MapInfo Pro

Looks like the system does not like a *.str file to attach. Here the file again as *.zip. ------------------------------ Joerg Huebner Pitney Bowes ------------------------------

• I har måske allerede læst,  at SDFE har frikøbt fire historiske landsdækkende sommer ortofotos . Disse datasæt udstilles via Kortforsyningens WMS-tjeneste og kan tilgås via disse URL's i MapInfo Pro: 1999: https://services.kortforsyningen.dk/service?servicename=orto_sommer_1999&service=WMS&version=1.1.1&login=MapInfoPro&password=MapInfoPro ...

Greatest Posts

• Watch this #Video to get familiar with the features of SAP DQ Connector. Please reach out to me for any questions. ​ ------------------------------ Himanshu Verma CIM - Technical Product Manager Noida, India ------------------------------

Looks like the system does not like a *.str file to attach. Here the file again as *.zip. ------------------------------ Joerg Huebner Pitney Bowes ------------------------------

• I har måske allerede læst,  at SDFE har frikøbt fire historiske landsdækkende sommer ortofotos . Disse datasæt udstilles via Kortforsyningens WMS-tjeneste og kan tilgås via disse URL's i MapInfo Pro: 1999: https://services.kortforsyningen.dk/service?servicename=orto_sommer_1999&service=WMS&version=1.1.1&login=MapInfoPro&password=MapInfoPro ...

Unanswered Posts

Hi, I am looking for a way of previewing my workspaces and tab files without opening them up. Other GIS software packages have the ability to do so. I am not sure, but I thought at some point there was a tool available to do so with MapInfo. Any help ...

Start Your Own Discussion

Upcoming Events

backgroound03.jpg

Need Help?

We have a helpful video tour which explains how the community works.

Play Video Tour
background02.jpg

Announcements

Looking for the latest information on what's going on in the community?

Learn More
background04.jpg

What is the Knowledge Fabric?

Pitney Bowes Data is more than just a point or an address. Learn more about the Knowledge Fabric in this video.

Learn More